Scherox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite generation?

2 posters

Go down

Whats your favorite?

Favorite generation? Pollcapleft50%Favorite generation? Pollcapright 50% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite generation? Pollcapleft50%Favorite generation? Pollcapright 50% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite generation? Pollcapleft0%Favorite generation? Pollcapright 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite generation? Pollcapleft0%Favorite generation? Pollcapright 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Favorite generation? Empty Favorite generation?

Post  goaway Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm

In-game wise, not competitive wise.
My personal favorite is a tie between FireRed and Gold. I replayed the former way back. I think it's a solid game and a good improvement on R/B/Y. (I miss the ugly sprites of the original though. :p) Gold for nostalgia reasons but it's also a good game, I think its a little better than Red because they added alot of stuff to it, like new moves, new type, a day/night system, and of course the new Pokemon were pretty good, so it just feels special. What's your opinion?
goaway

Awards :
Favorite generation? SotW-BronzeFavorite generation? Dio-Tribute

Back to top Go down

Favorite generation? Empty Re: Favorite generation?

Post  Zomb Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I like Gold (gen 2) the best. The game was still fairly new so it didn't feel like it was just taking the same thing and redoing it. I also liked that once you beat the Elite 4 there was actually some stuff left to do, such as all the gyms in Kanto or fighting Red. Like you said the adds to it like day/night, adding types and all that. The only thing i didn't really like about gen 2 was that your phone hated you. It always went off when you were trying to do something and if you left your game on but weren't moving for some reason it would also go off and annoy you.
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :
Favorite generation? SotW-SilverFavorite generation? Pkmn-Participant-1Favorite generation? SotW-Patron-2Favorite generation? Dio-TributeFavorite generation? Brawl-Bronze

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum