Scherox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ello, a new member here

5 posters

Go down

Ello, a new member here Empty Ello, a new member here

Post  Nikolai Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 am

Ello there. Well it seems that while I was typing up a well thought out introduction to myself my computer decided to restart, thus losing my entire introductory paragraph. So please forgive me for the bare intro to myself. I really do feel like screaming because of a loss like this. I really just need to install a full version of windows so this will stop happening but thats my own problem. I doubt you guys care... Well pretty much I would like to actively participate in these forums and I would love to meet new people. If you have any questions I would be totally willing to answer them as it might be awkward for you guys to see a random person such as myself sign up.
Nikolai
Nikolai

Back to top Go down

Ello, a new member here Empty Re: Ello, a new member here

Post  Zomb Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 am

Welcome to the forum Smile and I know what you mean about losing everything cause of computer issues. Before I bought my laptop it used to happen to me a lot because the computer I used to use was a piece of junk. I'm not sure if you've found it yet but on the portal we have a Xat chat where we hang out whenever we're stalking the forum. Its pretty good for just having random conversations Smile Hope to see you around and that you have fun.
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :
Ello, a new member here SotW-SilverEllo, a new member here Pkmn-Participant-1Ello, a new member here SotW-Patron-2Ello, a new member here Dio-TributeEllo, a new member here Brawl-Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuruya Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Welcome ^_^
Tsuruya
Tsuruya

Awards :
Ello, a new member here Pkmn-Participant-1

Back to top Go down

Post  goaway Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Ello, a new member here 96588944
Surprised Hello and welcome to our forum, we mostly talk in the Portal (the xat chat). One time I was writing a PM and the browser decided to crash and cried, and I almost broke something because my DS wifi refused to work. I'm sure most of us can relate to the frustration of compy problems. On a happier note I'm glad you joined the forums.
I like asking questions, so what are your interests? Video games is what I'd assume, but there are probably more. do you have any pets? What anime/t.v. shows do you watch? What kind of music do you like? And of course, who is the hottest blind girl to you? :p
goaway

Awards :
Ello, a new member here SotW-BronzeEllo, a new member here Dio-Tribute

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwlr Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Hello, welcome and all that social obligation jazz. Drop by the portal sometime and we'll give you the 4th degree sometime. Twisted Evil
Dwlr
Dwlr
Admin

Awards :
Ello, a new member here SotW-SilverEllo, a new member here Pkmn-SilverEllo, a new member here SotW-Patron-2Ello, a new member here Dio-TributeEllo, a new member here Brawl-Bronze
Badges :
Ello, a new member here Speed

https://scherox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:34 am

Orange Sherbet wrote:
I like asking questions, so what are your interests? Video games is what I'd assume, but there are probably more. do you have any pets? What anime/t.v. shows do you watch? What kind of music do you like? And of course, who is the hottest blind girl to you? :p

My interests... Hmm well I do enjoy gaming but mostly on the PC. I also own a WII but I hardly ever play it. I have a cat. I love cats :3 I don't really watch much T.V. or anime. I get all of my enertainment and news off of the internet. Although I do enjoy reading books, its just hard for me to get started on one. I really enjoy dystopian literature or anything history related. When it comes to music I listen to some rock, metal and classical. The music on the portal pretty much sums up what I listen to, haha. Hehe, her name is Lilly Satou. She is from the VN Katawa Shoujo. I quite adore her for some reason. I think some people find it strange I like a blind girl so much.
Nikolai
Nikolai

Back to top Go down

Post  goaway Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 am

Nikolai wrote:
Orange Sherbet wrote:

My interests... Hmm well I do enjoy gaming but mostly on the PC. I also own a WII but I hardly ever play it. I have a cat. I love cats :3 I don't really watch much T.V. or anime. I get all of my enertainment and news off of the internet. Although I do enjoy reading books, its just hard for me to get started on one. I really enjoy dystopian literature or anything history related. When it comes to music I listen to some rock, metal and classical. The music on the portal pretty much sums up what I listen to, haha. Hehe, her name is Lilly Satou. She is from the VN Katawa Shoujo. I quite adore her for some reason. I think some people find it strange I like a blind girl so much.
I almost never play my Wii either Razz
Oh, I like cats too, I have two. :3 I don't watch T.V., only when mother forces me to. XP I'm more of an internet person.
I am lazy and don't like reading books, since the majority of books I read didn't keep my interest. Sad Oh, its good you like that music, Dwlr made the playlist. Razz
Surprised I thought I recognized her from somewhere. I didn't know the game had a demo now. I think I'll download it soon. Some people here like blind girls so you aren't alone. :p
goaway

Awards :
Ello, a new member here SotW-BronzeEllo, a new member here Dio-Tribute

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:03 am

Orange Sherbet wrote:

Do you have access to WiFi? Because if you do we could play a game together. If you have any wifi games that is.
Nikolai
Nikolai

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwlr Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 am

Nikolai wrote:
Orange Sherbet wrote:

Do you have access to WiFi? Because if you do we could play a game together. If you have any wifi games that is.
You really need to get on the xat, forums are nice and all, but chats are more convenient for conversations. Considering there are so few of us I can safely say the majority of us play Brawl in terms of Wii wi-fi games. Also Orange Sherbet has been banned from both the chat and the forum for posting explicit content, but the rest of us don't bite so again we encourage you to come visit us sometime not to mention it being a heck of a lot easier to setup matches real time than post to post.
Dwlr
Dwlr
Admin

Awards :
Ello, a new member here SotW-SilverEllo, a new member here Pkmn-SilverEllo, a new member here SotW-Patron-2Ello, a new member here Dio-TributeEllo, a new member here Brawl-Bronze
Badges :
Ello, a new member here Speed

https://scherox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down