Scherox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registrations

2 posters

Go down

Registrations Empty Registrations

Post  Zomb Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Here is where you can register to take the Gym challenge, Become a Gym or if you have already beat 8 gyms you can register for the Elite 4. Please do not post about quitting the league. If you feel you need to tell us please send me a PM. We will not be removing names from this list even if you stop battling the leaders.

1) If you are registering for a gym post the theme of your team here and Dwlr or I will approve of disapprove your theme. If approved you can continue with your registration. Please check out the FAQ page for more details about the registration process.

2) If you are registering to take the gym challenge please state that and post your FC. Once you have posted here you can challenge your first gym. There is no need for a theme here. Follow standard rules and your team is allowed to change between gym challenges.

3) If you beat 8 gyms and are ready for the Elite 4 post that you will now be challenging them and post the team of 6 you will be using during the battles.

Trainers

User--FC--Gyms defeated
Koolaid -- 3395-7586-3304 -- 0 Gyms defeated.
MD -- (idk atm) -- 1 Gym Defeated
Angel -- 4941-8097-1573 -- 0 Gyms Defeated

Possible Gyms

User--Theme--FC--Gyms defeated

At Elite 4

User--Team--FC--E4 defeated

Last edited by Zomb on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 7 times in total
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :
Registrations SotW-SilverRegistrations Pkmn-Participant-1Registrations SotW-Patron-2Registrations Dio-TributeRegistrations Brawl-Bronze

Back to top Go down

Registrations Empty Gym Challenge

Post  ElectroKoolaid Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:13 am

Koolaid-1548-7466-0961- 0 Gyms defeated.
WiFi currently down. Won't be able to battle until I get it set up again.
ElectroKoolaid
ElectroKoolaid

http://myspace.com/johnshaver3000

Back to top Go down

Registrations Empty Re: Registrations

Post  Zomb Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 am

I added you to the list. While its down we'll get the rest of the league up and when you're ready for your battles go ahead and start challenging gyms on their threads. Smile
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :
Registrations SotW-SilverRegistrations Pkmn-Participant-1Registrations SotW-Patron-2Registrations Dio-TributeRegistrations Brawl-Bronze

Back to top Go down

Registrations Empty Change of FC

Post  ElectroKoolaid Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm

I'd like to post the change of my FC. Name is still Koolaid, new FC 3395-7586-3304. Thanks ^-^
ElectroKoolaid
ElectroKoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectroKoolaid Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:24 am

I'd love to inform you that I'll be quiting and no longer wish to be entered in the league, just in case you missed this ^-^
ElectroKoolaid
ElectroKoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomb Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

The list on the first post is a list of all people who have entered and how they did. If you weren't going to play anyone you shouldn't have registered so as long as this thread is up you will still be on it. You never played anyone and even if you asked and someone said they'd play you, you always had some issue with your WiFi so you couldn't play. If we removed people from the list then it wouldn't be a good reference for other people who are thinking of entering it. You didn't even try to battle and everyone who reads this from now on will see that.
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectroKoolaid Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Didn't think there would be a problem with my Wi-Fi ^-^' My Wi-Fi is WPA secured anyway and I didn't know at that time if it would've had anything to do with it xDD The DSi won't help with any of this either. Even if I did do the setup manually it wouldn't work for in-game Wi-Fi.
ElectroKoolaid
ElectroKoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum