Scherox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sig of the Week 4

+2
Ferret
Zomb
6 posters

Go down

pick

Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapleft40%Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapright 40% 
[ 2 ]
Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapleft0%Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapright 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapleft40%Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapright 40% 
[ 2 ]
Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapleft0%Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapright 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapleft20%Sig of the Week 4 Pollcapright 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Sig of the Week 4 Empty Sig of the Week 4

Post  Zomb Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Theme has been chosen by the staff due to the current tie in the previous poll.

Theme: Haruhi (Characters appearing in "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya")
Date ending: Friday midnight (EST)
Poll closing: Sunday midnight (EST)
Size max: 500 x 200 px
Size min: 200 x 100 px or 100 x 200

Misc rules:
-Sig must be made during the open time of the contest *on the honor system for the most part*
-1 entry per person
-Max file size: 1mb (pretty much only applies to animated entries so as to not enter ridiculously large images that would bog down some computers.)
-Winner picks the theme of the next SotW (special circumstances may apply such as holidays)
*Winner has untill midnight of the following day after the poll ends to submit the new theme to ensure enough time is given*
-Provide viable reasons with your vote when the voting starts or it won't count. (An attempt to keep down fanboying the character. Viable reasons are reasons pertaining to the composition of the sig not just the render. Being innovative when fitting a theme can also be a viable reason.)
-Avoid voting for yourself and if you entered something try to cast a vote to be 'fair'

Zomb
Sig of the Week 4 Haruhicommander

Ferret
Sig of the Week 4 Sotw410

Dwlr
Sig of the Week 4 Yukiguitarsig

Ice
Sig of the Week 4 Girl2

Orange
Sig of the Week 4 Ooooooooooooool

Last edited by Zomb on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :
Sig of the Week 4 SotW-SilverSig of the Week 4 Pkmn-Participant-1Sig of the Week 4 SotW-Patron-2Sig of the Week 4 Dio-TributeSig of the Week 4 Brawl-Bronze

Back to top Go down

Sig of the Week 4 Empty Re: Sig of the Week 4

Post  Ferret Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Srry idk any characters from that and imah be out of town for 2 weeks so i wont enter this week or next week.Srry pale
Ferret

Awards :
Sig of the Week 4 SotW-ParticipantSig of the Week 4 Dio-Tribute

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomb Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Ferret wrote:Srry idk any characters from that and imah be out of town for 2 weeks so i wont enter this week or next week.Srry pale

Well we could make a list for you, you can find a bunch on planet renders by searching "Haruhi" if you still had time to make one before heading out of town.
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :
Sig of the Week 4 SotW-SilverSig of the Week 4 Pkmn-Participant-1Sig of the Week 4 SotW-Patron-2Sig of the Week 4 Dio-TributeSig of the Week 4 Brawl-Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomb Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Another quick note. Please note the bolded rule above. Although up to this point it has not been enforced because of how many members we have it will from now on be enforced. Any vote that is not accompanied by a post stating why you like the banner will NOT be counted.
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferret Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Sig of the Week 4 Sotw410

im leaving tommorw so i hope this isnt too crappySig of the Week 4 Emoticons_100_by_Senior_X
Ferret

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomb Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Just bumping this thread above SotW 3
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomb Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 am

Poll is now open. Remember, any vote that does not have a post with it will not be counted. If you want your favorite to win you're going to have to post why you like it the best.
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Sig of the Week 4 Empty SotW 4 Vote

Post  Afterburn Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 am

Vote goes to Zomb

The sig seems the most unique in sig structure/layout to me.
Afterburn

Awards :
Sig of the Week 4 Pkmn-Participant-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Its nice and simple i like it vary much so i voted for orange i look more at the pic then the bg
Ice
Ice

Awards :
Sig of the Week 4 SotW-ParticipantSig of the Week 4 Pkmn-Participant-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferret Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 pm

i voted for zomb becuz

dwlr-I was going back and forth between yours and zombz but his had an effect in the bg that caught my eye
ice&orange-The backgrounds were both Fair....And ice..you got better.but ur image is blurry..Orange...Your bg was way better last week no offense.. and you BOTH had not much effect on the render either blending etc
Ferret

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  goaway Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Voting for dwlr because the rest are too plain and his has good color and style.
goaway

Awards :
Sig of the Week 4 SotW-BronzeSig of the Week 4 Dio-Tribute

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferret Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 am

Me and afterburn both said zomb so afterburn plz vote at the top too cuz i did already
Ferret

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomb Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 pm

We'll make sure to count by posts Ferret. The top is just for a rough idea of how the voting is going.

As for my vote I'm voting for Dwlr.

Ferret's banner is nice and hes getting better but right over the render looks a bit weird.

Ice is doing better but still needs to learn a few things about image position and has a lot of dead space in his banner. His blending still leaves something to be desired but that will come in time.

The background on Orange's banner needs some work IMO and is a little plain to get a vote.

Dwlr's background fits well with the musical notes and stuff and blends well. Although it seems a little crowded to me it still looks the best and it wasn't just thrown in there to fill up dead space there is actually a reason to it.

Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwlr Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 pm

I feel like being lazy this week on the reasons but Aids gets my vote.

His lighting is off, but Ferret has overlay issues IMO, Ice has a multitude of dead space and the hard mix bugs me, Alison has issues with the fractal being blatantly recognizable and few effects are evident past the copy and paste.
Dwlr
Dwlr
Admin

Awards :
Sig of the Week 4 SotW-SilverSig of the Week 4 Pkmn-SilverSig of the Week 4 SotW-Patron-2Sig of the Week 4 Dio-TributeSig of the Week 4 Brawl-Bronze
Badges :
Sig of the Week 4 Speed

https://scherox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomb Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 am

zomb 3
orange 1
Dwlr 2
Ice 0
Ferret 0

Winner this week is Me. Good Luck to everyone on next week's SotW which is already up.
Zomb
Zomb
Admin

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down